Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's all Jenny's fault, really...

Yep, I am blaming it on you Jenny! You are the one who taught me how to "blog" and now I will inflict my skewed and nonsensical web ravings on the Internet masses! Or on the two people who might love me enough to pretend to read this. Whichever.

I fancy myself a non-conformist but a better term for me would be that I am a "slow-conformist". Just ask all the people who listened to me say for years (literally years) that I would never read the Harry Potter Series or any of the Twilight Saga (Saga? Really? The Lord of the Rings is a Saga... moving on). Those folks were especially annoyed by my belated enthusiasm for Harry and company as well as with my in depth plot analysis in regard to Bella and Edward. Renesmee is the worst name EVER!

So, here I am, late in the game. Ready to blog. I wonder if I will have anything interesting to blog about? I sure hope so!

4 comments:

  1. Agreed renesmee is the worst name ever, its not even worth capitalizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yeah... from now on we will not capitalize anything that we don't find worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated the name too!! I am so glad I am not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad! .... The whole series has some serious issues, but for sure when I read that name I muttered a few "hum-a-naa? come again?" to myself.

    ReplyDelete