Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yes, My Pants Are On Fire, Why Do You Ask?

So instead of doing a triathlon I am going to NOT do a triathlon!

Okay, I did not lie or wuss out but my spot was usurped by an actual family member and, as awesome as I am, I don't trump family... apparently.

Anyway, I am still going to swim a mile in July. It's a good goal and I want to get into shape anyway. It will be nice to not have to swim with a bunch of other people. I have never been one for the pressure of races. I am more of the slow and steady nature. Tortoise vs. the Hare and what not.

Spending all my time writing* reviews for website content sure jacks me of the desire to blog. That is all I have for now. I have been busy every night this week and will continue to be... I miss having no life. I was so much better rested then.

*revision. No not seeing something twice or again.

5 comments:

  1. Organize your own competition.. . call it the Jen run or Jen swim or Jenathalon or something. But, have cool, useful, productive sports like cupcake frosting and friend hugging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join the Jenathalon! :) But really, you should set a specific date to swim a mile and tell people when it is. It's a little easier to keep on track if you have a date. You can do it! (And after you told us about your swimming, I started looking up adult swim classes. Being able to swim s decent amount is now going on my bucket list.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do less, because apparently your spelling skills are beginning to slack... at least today (you made a mistake on Facebook too). Right vs write Jen. That is all. I love your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a pretty bad mistake. It should actually say writing... sad.

    Rachel, you can do it! Once you conquer your issues you will love swimming. It's one of my favorite things in all the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whatever. at least your pants are on fire and that still makes you waaaaaay cool in my eyes...or is it hot???

    ReplyDelete