Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Superman is SO Strong.

The title of this post is a direct quote from Ben Gotzinger. From six or seven years ago but, still, he totally said it. And he said it while we (we being whoever was at the Gotzinger's house at the time... I only remember Ben and Jay but I am sure there were plenty more people) were watching an episode of Smallville. I have only ever accidentally watched Smallville. Twice. And each time I did not care even a tiny but about the show BUT something hilariously funny occurred and I remember both instances of hilarity fondly. One was Ben saying completely sincerely, "Superman is so strong." when Clark Kent ripped a door off of a car. It still makes me laugh. The next time Jackie and I dropped by Adam's and he was watching (Adam was always making us watch the WB) and Jackie said, "Quadriplegics should never be scared!" I won't go into it but, trust, it was also hilarious.
That is my really, really, REALLY long winded way of saying... I don't care for Smallville. I netflixed two discs from season three because Ian Somerhalder is pretty. Leave me alone! Anyway, I was watching them and I just don't care about Tom Welling. I like a lot of the other characters. The guy who plays Lex Luther is a good amount of someday-evil and the guy who plays Lionel Luther is just creepy. Jonathan Taylor Thomas split into two JTT's in the first episode I watched. That was trippy. But you just can't care about a show when you don't like the hero.
I love Dollhouse though. That show is freaking fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment