Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chelsea was curious...

Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends.. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

1. What is your occupation right now? Content Writer for lyncmedia.com

2. What color are your socks right now? Ha! Socks. I'm from the land of flip-flops, yo!

3. What are you listening to right now? Bubba and Bird watching Up and someone shoveling snow outside.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? A bowl of Life cereal.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Technically, yes. But it's not good for anyone.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Haylee... I think.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She is my best friend forever.

8. How old are your right now? 27 but my face looks 17 and my hair looks 96.

9. What is your favorite SPORT? Soccer.

10. What is your favorite drink? Cranberry Juice, apparently. I have been ordering it at restaurants and buying it at the store like a fanatic.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. I need to again but I am lazy.

12. Favorite food? Mexican! Real Mexican, not Taco Bell or Tex Mex.

13. What was the last movie you watched? Bride Wars was the last movie I watched that I had never seen before. And I really liked it.

14. Favorite day of the year? Halloween!

15. How do you vent anger? I have a very horrifying scream that I let out in the most awful of rages but once I let it go I feel much better. I also sometimes go into the bathroom and turn of the light and sit on the floor and cry in the dark. It sounds weird but it's actually because the bathroom had the only door that locked when I was growing up. Now it's just a habit.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I remember having an Ariel (The Little Mermaid) figurine from McDonalds and playing with it for hours in the sink. I wanted to be a mermaid so bad that I often cried about it. In my worlds there will be mermaids and unicorns.

17. What is your favorite season? Winter.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? If they feel so inclined.

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Um... no idea.

21. Who is least likely to respond? Elvis Presley.

22. Living arrangements? With my Sister, Brother-in-Law, nephew, niece and number #3

23. When was the last time you cried? I don't know but I am sure I have had a meltdown semi-recently.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes, clothes, and more clothes. I am not a fan of laundry. I prefer to just buy clean clothes.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I'm not sending this to anyone, unless you count cyberspace, but I have known Mom the longest.

26. What did you do last night? Took a quick nap after work, fried a whole bunch of tortilla chips and had a game night.

27. What are you most afraid of? Breast Cancer

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? How about a cheese and spicy combo...

29. Favorite dog breed? English Bull Dogs. It's like having an obese person for a pet. Awesome! I also love Great Danes... I miss Harrah.

30. Favorite day of the week? I enjoy Sundays. It's the only day that I don't feel guilt about not cleaning everything.

31. How many states have you lived in? CA, IL, CO, Italy, AZ, UT, WA... 6 states and one foreign country.

32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds for sho! Although I prefer colored ones, especially green. Black diamonds are really cool too.

33. What is your favorite flower? Orchids or poppies. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment