Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Short and Sweet, Just Like Me

I have been super busy this week but I had a thought I wanted to share. It's not so much a pleasant thought but I have a feeling that some of you out in blog-land will offer me an "Amen!" once it's out.

I am REALLY, REALLY ANNOYED by boys who think that just because I talk to them I am in love with them. I am not in love with you! Do you know what it means if I say hi to you? It means I was bored and felt like saying "hi!" Such meaning! You are not as great as you think you are. Or I am not as desperate as you seem to think I am. And, you would be lucky if I was in love with you because I am awesome! I am funny and nice and I make peanut butter cookies almost every day! I am also pretty cute and, yeah, a little chunky but guess what... most of us end up a little chunky! At least I make it look good!
But I AM NOT IN LOVE YOU! So get over yourself, goodness gracious.

Um, unless you're the cute boy with the curly hair who brought me the candy bar. I am a little in love with you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow.Love it.Why aren't you stalking me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, so true. The meat market is such a complex place. Why can't everyone just be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. um . . . I'm in love with you. I mean, can I uh warm up yur pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Mom. I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I am stalking you.

    Becky, actually my ward is great. The person this is geared at isn't in my ward. He just annoys me.

    Yes, RayRay, you can warm up my pizza. Anytime!

    ReplyDelete