Saturday, January 23, 2010

Get Full Lips for Free! Ask Me How... (this is not actually an advert, just read it and you'll understand)

I have a surefire way to help you achieve those plump and luscious lips you crave without spending any money or having to deal with the aftermath of surgery! Just play dodge ball and let someone slam a rubber ball as hard as they can directly in your face. It also works if you are someone who has Munchhausen's and wants to have a migraine to go to the hospital with!

Jerk. Whoever did it didn't even apologize. That is what I am the most pissed about. Whatever, it's dodge ball, you get hit - that's kind of the goal... but you should still apologize for hurting someone. And I am not a wuss. I can take a hit. This hurt a lot and a still didn't really cry. But COME ON!

So now I have a big swollen face. And I have to teach Relief Society tomorrow. I was even going to attempt choir, like I've been saying for months, but that depends on how bad this headache gets. But Maddi and Haylee and Sharise took good care of me. Yea for good friends. Boo for rude people.

3 comments:

  1. I do believe a swollen face is the worst feeling in the universe. I also believe that only mean people organize dodge ball games and that abstaining from these games is the only way to deal with this. Poor Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally worth it because everyone at church today kept coming up to me and asking, "How's your face?" or "Is your face okay?"... it was hilarious. How's your face... that's the best question ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swollen face-teaching Relief Society combo happened to my neighbor a few weeks ago. Hers was the result of a dental infection. I hate to even talk to people when I have a zit, let alone teach RS with a swollen face, so way to be brave!

    ReplyDelete