Thursday, January 21, 2010

GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT YO!

In case you are unaware, though I don't know how since I have leaked this info in every way web-tastically possible, I am having a G-Zame N-Zight at my hizzy. Okay, that's enough of that.

So, in the event that you all haven't felt adequately stalked up to this point, I am now announcing game night on this thing. Yeah I am not putting my address on here because I just finished The Lovely Bones and I have no desire to meet George Harvey or any of his creepy friends... but it will be at 9pm this Friday, January 22nd. Feel free to bring snacks, games, and friends. I promise to only demolish your pride the tiniest bit depending on the game.

So email me at jujubeene@hotmail.com and IF I KNOW WHO YOU ARE I will send you the address. Since most of you are in my ward you can also find it through the ward directory, yo!

Doesn't everything sound infinitely cooler with the word YO! at the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment